Black Bean Garlic saus 368 gr
Black bean garlic sauce from Lee Kum Kee is the basis of many Sichuan dishes.
Black Bean Garlic sauce
This sauce is made from fermented black beans. This ready-made sauce saves you a lot of time if you want to make various Sichuan dishes. One spoon of sauce will make a difference in your dishes with simple vegetables, rice, and tofu or grilled dishes. Also nice in your vinaigrette dressing.
Stir-fried chicken with Udon Noodles with Black Bean Sauce
- Japanese Ramen Noodles 400 gr.
- Cabbage 200 gr. (finely chopped)
- Chicken meat 120 gr.
- Carrot (Julienne Bars)
- Oyster Sauce 1 tablespoon
- Black Bean garlic Sauce 2 tablespoons
- Sesame Oil 1 tablespoon
- Water 6 tablespoons
- Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- Corn starch 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix the chicken with the marinade of Oyster sauce, black bean sauce.
- Blanch the Udon Noodles in boiling water and drain.
- Stir fry the chicken with the sesame oil. Add the cabbage, carrot, and marinade.
- Then add the udon noodles and stir until everything is warm.
Soy sauce (water, salt, soybeans, wheat flour), fermented black beans 23%, water, sugar, dehydrated garlic 6%, salt, soybean oil, rice wine.
Also known as: Black Bean Garlic sauce
Country of origin: China
Brand: Lee Kum Kee
Content: 368 gr.
- Your shopping cart contains products made of glass, please be aware that this is at your own risk.