Brownies Kukus Ketan Hitam 400 gr
Brownies Kukus Ketan Hitam is a steamed rice cake with black sticky rice. Try the many flavours of Pondan.
Brownies Kukus Ketan Hitam
Brownies Kukus Ketan Hitam is a steamed cake with black sticky rice. It is a typical, delicious Indonesian traditional dessert.
How to prepare:
You will need:
- 4 eggs
- 100 ml Instant coconut milk
- 1 pack of Brownies Kukus Hitam
- Bring steamer to boil
- Beat eggs at high speed for 2 minutes until foamy
- Add pondan sticky rice steam brownies cakemix and baking powder (found inside the box), then beat again at high speed for 6-7 minutes until batter is thick
- Add instant coconut milk and mix well using a wooden spoon or spatula
- Pour batter into a 18 x 18 x 7 cm magarine greased baking pan
- Steam with high flame for about 25-30 minutes until done
- Lift baking pan out of steamer then let it cool until sticky rice steamed brownies can be taken out from the pan. Ready to serve.
Black glutinous rice flavor, sugar, milk powder, coconut milk powder, emulsifier (Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids E470, Lactic acid E472b, Propylene glycol esters of fatty acids E477), baking powder (Raising Agent [sodium carbonate E500, sodium polyphosphate E452i]), salt, vanilla flavor.
Also known as: Brownies Kukus Ketan Hitam, premiks untuk
Country of origin: Indonesia
Content: 400 gr.