Bumbu Rendang 220 gr
Bumbu Rendang is a basic herbal paste to make the most delicious Rendang. Enjoy the cuisine from Indonesia.
Rendang is a classic from Indonesian cuisine. As so often this recipe can be prepared in different ways, the many regions in Indonesia all have their own way of making this dish. But you can make it as you like, with chicken or beef, santen or coconut milk, you name it.
How to prepare:
- Use 500 g pieces of meat (shank) and 1/2 of the return paste pasta & 1.2 lt coconut milk
- Cook all ingredients until they come to a boil
- Then reduce the heat and let it simmer on a low heat
- Stir frequently until the meat is tender and the water evaporates
- Add extra water during cooking if the meat is still tough
Shallot, garlic, chili, candlenuts, turmeric, ginger, greater galangal, lemongrass powder, coriander, pepper, sugar, salt, palm oil.
Also know as: Bumbu Rendang
Country of origin: Indonesia
Brand: Cap Ibu
Content: 250 gr (8.8 Oz)
- Your shopping cart contains products made of glass, please be aware that this is at your own risk.