19 May 2019
Makes 10 servings
- 2 tbsp Rice oil
- 6 cups beef brisket, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups Water
- 1 pouch Mama Sita’s Caldereta (Spicy Sauce) Mix
- ½ cup Potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup Carrots, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pc Red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2 inch triangles
- ½ cup Green peas or pigeon peas
- ¼ cup Pitted green olives (optional)
- In a saucepan, pan-fry beef brisket in cooking oil until the edges turn brown.
- Add water and bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer until tender.
- Add potatoes and carrots. Simmer until cooked.
- Add Mama Sita’s Caldereta (Spicy Sauce) Mix and stir.
- Add red bell pepper, green peas, and green olives. Cook until done.
Recipe credit from www.msita.com