Recipe: Pancit Palabok
6 Dec 2019
Makes 4 servings
- 200 grams of Palabok Vermicelli
- 200 grams of shrimp (peeled)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cans of tuna
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 bag of Mama Sita’s palabok mix (dissolved in 3 cups of water)
- Cook the Palabok vermicelli according to the instructions on the package
- Fry the garlic and onion and then add the shrimp and 3/4 of the tuna and let it simmer.
- Add the dissolved Mama Sita’s Palabok Mix and continue to cook until the sauce thickens (keep stirring), turn off the heat and set the sc aside.
- Put the warm Palabok Vermicelli in a serving dish.
- Pour the sauce over the warm palabok vermicelli and garnish with 1/4 of the tuna and the other ingredients.
Recipe credit from www.msita.com