Pang Bopis 1 kilo
Pang Bopis is a prepared Filipino dish made from pork heart and lungs in combination with some chili peppers. A real Filipino delicacy!
CHOOSE DHL AS SHIPPING METHOD!
Bopis (bópiz in Spanish) is a spicy Filipino dish of pork or beef lungs and heart baked in tomatoes, peppers and onions. This spicy Filipino dish has a Spanish origin, but the real meaning in the original language, and even the region of origin, is no longer really traceable. This variant has already gone through all the basic preparations and can be used cooked and chopped ready to make this Filipino delicacy yourself.
Necessities: (to your own taste)
- 1 pack of Pang-Bopis
- Chopped ginger
- Chili Peppers
- Bay leaves
- 1 cup of water
4 tablespoons vinegar
- Saute the ginger with the garlic and onions.
- Add the chili pepper together with the thawed bopis
- Stir occasionally
- Boil it for 5 minutes
- Add annatto with water and bay leaves and let it simmer for about 30 minutes
- Add the sliced or chopped carrots and season with salt and pepper
- Add 4 tablespoons of vinegar and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice
50% Pork heart, 50% Pork lungs.
Also know as: Pang Bopis
Country of origin: Europa
Content: 1 kilo
- This is a frozen product and can only be picked up or shipped within the NETHERLANDS via DHL