Bapao Steamer 36 cm Diamond Brand
Also know as:Babao Stoompan
Country of origin:Thailand
Content: 1 set
This product is currently not in stock. Please check back later.
Bapao steamer 36 cm in an aluminum version and its perfect for steaming your own ingredients. Of course, he is suitable for bapao but also for steaming fish and vegetables
Bapao Steamer 36 cm
This pan is commonly referred to as bapao steam pan, but of course it is suitable for many more things. For example, you can think of steaming a delicious fish, or steaming your vegetables and preparing (making) of spareribs. By heating the water in the closed pan, there is a moisture heat circulation that ensures that your products keep more color and taste while they are cooked. Of course, the preparation of bapao should not be forgotten as everyone can appreciate it very much today. Also try a steamed cake like the Philippine Puto, a soft cake without fat, but especially delicious in combination with, for example, one of our flavors!
- The steamer is made of aluminum and is only suitable for electric cooking plates and gas pits.
- The bottom (Water reservoir) has a height of approximately 14 cm
- The pan consists of 2 steam layers and each layer is approximately 9,5 cm high
- The steam layers have round holes with a diameter of about 1.8 cm
- You should do not use the dish in the dishwasher as there is a side that becomes black because of the chemical activity of the washing powders on the aluminum
- This steamer has a size of (L x W x H) 36 x 36 x 44,5 cm
How to use
- Fill the steamer with water (not to the maximum height)
- Place the steamer on the heat source
- Place your steamed product in or on aluminum foil or grease-free paper
Steam your vegetable, fish or other ingredients cooked by recipe