Bara Mix spinach Reasy to use 400 gr Zainab
Also know as: Bara Mix spinazie Kant en klaar
Country of origin: Surinam
Content: 400 gr
8 in stock
Bara mix from Zainab, is a top quality Surinamese baking mix according to an authentic recipe.
Bara Mix ready to use and easy to use. With this mix you can easily make baras yourself. This mix is 100% halal and also suitable for vegetarians.
- 1 bag of 400 grams of Zainab ready-made Bara Mix
- 280 ml (280 grams) of lukewarm water
- frying pan
- 1 liter of sunflower oil for frying.
- Pour Zainab bara mix from the bag into a bowl
- Add 750 ml of lukewarm water, 2 tablespoons of oil at once to the mix
- Stir with a tablespoon of mix, water, and oil, do not knead!
- Coat Bara dough with a few drops of oil
- Cover Bara dough with foil or with a damp cloth and leave to rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes (for airy bara, leave dough to rise for at least 1 hour)
- Make small balls from the dough and leave for 5 minutes
- Heat frying pan with sunflower oil to about 170 degrees
- Press the beads flat on an oil-contaminated sheet, make a hole in the middle
- Deep-fry Bara in hot oil until brown
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. In the course of time when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441