Bibingka Mix 250 gr Green Leaves
Also know as: Bibingka Rice Cake Instant Mix, Gâteau De Riz De Mélange Instantané
Country of origin: Philippines
Brand: Green Leaves
Content: 250 gr (0,55 Lb)
1 in stock
Bibingka Mix from Green Leaves is a Filipino rice cake mix that is traditionally eaten a lot during the Christmas season.
Bibingka Mix is a Filipino rice cake. The Filipino population does like sweets and the Bibingka is no exception. It is a rice cake with a topping of cheese and salted eggs. It is served with butter, sugar and grated coconut. Bibingka is traditionally cooked in clay pots with banana leaves.
Taste and texture
Bibingka has a soft airy structure that is somewhat reminiscent of puto or an airy cake. Puto is a steamed cake that has also earned a place in traditional Filipino cuisine.
- 310 ml of water
- 137 g sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- butter or margarine
- salted egg
- grated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and slide the rack in the middle of the oven.
- Take round baking tins and possibly fill this with banana leaf or baking paper
- Combine the Bibingka mix, water, egg, oil in a mixing bowl to a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the molds and fill it for ¾
- Add any garnish such as salted egg or cheese
- Bake the batter for approximately 12 minutes until it is done.
- Sprinkle the top with butter and grated coconut
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441