Bibingka Mix 320 gr Sarap Pinoy
Also known as: Bibingka Mix
Country of origin: Philippines
Brand: Sarap Pinoy
Content: 320 gr.
36 in stock
Bibingka Mix from Sarap Pinoy is a Filipino rice cake mix that is traditionally eaten a lot during the Christmas season.
Bibingka Mix is a Filipino rice cake. The Filipino population does like sweets and the Bibingka is no exception. It is a rice cake with a topping of cheese and salted eggs. It is served with butter, sugar and grated coconut. Bibingka is traditionally cooked in clay pots with banana leaves.
Taste and texture
Bibingka has a soft airy structure that is somewhat reminiscent of puto or an airy cake. Puto is a steamed cake that has also earned a place in traditional Filipino cuisine.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp soft butter or margarin
- 125 ml of water
- Round baking tin of 20 cm
How to cook:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and grease the baking tin with butter and margarine
- Dissolve coconut powder in 125 ml of water.
- Beat 2 large eggs in a bowl and mix in bibingka mix, butter and coconut mixture until no lumps are visible
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Test the baking with a toothpick, insert it in the center and it should come out clean
* for extraordinary bibingka, line shape with banana leaf and fat with butter and top with salted egg and cheese
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441