Bibingka Mix 500 gr White King
Also known as: Bibingka Mix
Country of origin: Philippines
Brand: White King
Content: 500 gr.
14 in stock
Bibingka Mix from White king is a Filipino rice cake mix that is traditionally eaten a lot during the Christmas season.
Bibingka Mix is a Filipino rice cake. The Filipino population does like sweets and the Bibingka is no exception. It is a rice cake with a topping of cheese and salted eggs. It is served with butter, sugar and grated coconut. Bibingka is traditionally cooked in clay pots with banana leaves.
Taste and texture
Bibingka has a soft airy structure that is somewhat reminiscent of puto or an airy cake. Puto is a steamed cake that has also earned a place in traditional Filipino cuisine.
- Preheat the oven to 230 ° C and slide the rack in the middle of the oven.
- Take 2 round cake molds of approximately 20 cm diameter and cover the bottom with baking paper or banana leaf.
- Beat 3 eggs until a foam layer is formed.
- Add 1 bag of 250 g baking mix together with 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup of sugar and 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
- Stir the whole with a mixer on the lowest setting or with a wooden spoon until you get a smooth batter.
- Put the batter in the molds and put grated cheese on it.
- Place the molds in the oven and bake the cake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and spread on butter or margarine. Hot serving.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. In the course of time when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441