Bika Ambon Mix 412 gr Pondan
Also Known as: Bika Ambon
Country of origin: Indonesia
Content: 412 gr.
This product is currently not in stock. Please check back later.
Bika Ambon Cake is a famous Indonesian delicacies. Also known as honeycomb Cake Mix. Try all the nice flavours of Pondan.
Bika Ambon Cake is a famous Indonesian delicacies.
Now you could make this irresistibly delicious home made cake in five easy steps !.
For toppings, you could spread almond or hazelnut slices on top of cake when the baking is almost done.
You will Need :
- 6 eggs (3 whole eggs & 3 egg yolks )
- 300cc instant coconut milk
- 25 g margarine melted (1/2 tablespoon)
How to make :
- Heat the oven to 160 °C, OR heat the base of baking pan on the stove with medium heat for 10 minutes before baking
- Dissolve instant yeast (included in this package) in 50 cc water, stir, set aside. ADD salt to the instant coconut milk enough to make it tastes slightly salty
- Beat eggs for ± 5 minutes until foamy
- Add Pondan Bika Ambon Cake Mix and dissolved yeast, mix well with SPATULA. Add instant coconut milk, and melted margarine then mix well until even. Leave the mixture ± 1.5 hours and let it rise.
- Grease baking pan generously with margarine. Pour the mixture then bake on medium heat (160 °C) for ± 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before inverting. Cut into desirable slice.
- Ready to serve.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. In the course of time when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441