Black Bean Garlic sauce 368 gr Lee Kum Kee
€ 3,05 € 2,75
Also known as: Black Bean Garlic sauce
Country of origin: China
Brand: Lee Kum Kee
Content: 368 gr.
6 in stock
Black bean garlic sauce from Lee Kum Kee is the basis of many Sichuan dishes.
Black Bean Garlic sauce
This sauce is made from fermented black beans. This ready-made sauce saves you a lot of time if you want to make various Sichuan dishes. One spoon of sauce will make a difference in your dishes with simple vegetables, rice, and tofu or grilled dishes. Also nice in your vinaigrette dressing.
Stir-fried chicken with Udon Noodles with Black Bean Sauce
- Japanese Ramen Noodles 400 gr.
- Cabbage 200 gr. (finely chopped)
- Chicken meat 120 gr.
- Carrot (Julienne Bars)
- Oyster Sauce 1 tablespoon
- Black Bean garlic Sauce 2 tablespoons
- Sesame Oil 1 tablespoon
- Water 6 tablespoons
- Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- Corn starch 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix the chicken with the marinade of Oyster sauce, black bean sauce.
- Blanch the Udon Noodles in boiling water and drain.
- Stir fry the chicken with the sesame oil. Add the cabbage, carrot, and marinade.
- Then add the udon noodles and stir until everything is warm.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. In the course of time when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441