Bolu Kukus Mawar 400 gr Pondan
Also known as: Steam Rose Cake Mix, Gestoomde Roos Cake
Country of origin: Indonesia
Content: 400 gr.
This product is currently not in stock. Please check back later.
Bolu Kukus Mawar from Pondan is a steamed cake that is delicious and can be prepared in different ways according to your ideas. Make it even better with, for example, cocoa
Bolu Kukus Mawar
Bolu Kukus is a steamed cake that looks a lot like kue mangkuk, but it does not contain any rice flour or tapioca. The steamed cake is often flavored with vanilla, chocolate or strawberry aromas.
- 1 pack of Bolu Kukus Mawar
- 2 eggs
- 75 ml of water
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- Beat the eggs at the highest speed with a mixer until they become creamy
- Feed the Pondan Roses steamed cake powder and 75 ml of water
- Beat well for 7 minutes until the mixture is thick
- Meanwhile, put the steam pan on and bring the water to a boil
- Add the coconut milk and stir well
- Take 5 tablespoons of the mixture, put it in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of cocoa and mix well (this mixture serves as the upper part of the bolu kukus
- Fill 3/4 of the cake with the white mixture and then add 1 teaspoon of chocolate mixture (enough for 20 Bolu Kukus)
- Let them cook on high heat for about 15 minutes
- Do not remove the lid from the pan while steaming.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Over time when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441