Bumbu Rendang 220 gr Nesia Food
Also know as: Bumbu Rendang
Country of origin: Indonesia
Brand: Cap Ibu
Content: 250 gr (8.8 Oz)
14 in stock
Bumbu Rendang is a basic herbal paste to make the most delicious Rendang. Enjoy the cuisine from Indonesia.
Rendang is a classic from Indonesian cuisine. As so often this recipe can be prepared in different ways, the many regions in Indonesia all have their own way of making this dish. But you can make it as you like, with chicken or beef, santen or coconut milk, you name it.
How to prepare:
- Use 500 g pieces of meat (shank) and 1/2 of the return paste pasta & 1.2 lt coconut milk
- Cook all ingredients until they come to a boil
- Then reduce the heat and let it simmer on a low heat
- Stir frequently until the meat is tender and the water evaporates
- Add extra water during cooking if the meat is still tough
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. In the course of time when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441