Burrito seasoning mix 45 gr McCormick
Also known as: Burrito kruiden mix
Country of origin: Amerika
Content: 45 gr (1.62 Oz)
4 in stock
Burrito seasoning mix from McCormick is a ready-to-use herbal blend to make the most delicious burrito filling. It's easy to create this traditional Mexican favorite.
Burrito seasoning mix
The burrito is a tortilla pancake that is rolled up with a delicious filling that usually consists of beans with meat. In most cases they use minced meat but also a chicken or a vegetarian variant is particularly tasty. This dish is typically Mexican but has meanwhile won the world to eat.
Preparation method (Prep time: 5 min. / Cook time: 15 min. - makes 8 servings)
You will need
- 1 lb (500 gr) lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 1 can (450 gr) Refried beans or pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 flour tortillas (warmed)
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. drain fat
- Stir in seasoning mix, water en beans
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into tortillas.
- Add desired toppings.
- Fold over bottom and sides of each tortilla to serve
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. In the course of time when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441
You may also like