Char Siu Sauce 397 gr Lee Kum Kee
€ 3,25 € 2,95
Also known as: cha siu, cha sieu, char siew, cha sieuw, Chinese babi pangang, Chinese bbq pork, cha shao, Chinese Asado
Country of origin: China
Brand: Lee Kum Kee
Content: 397 gr.
4 in stock
Char Siu Sauce is a Chinese marinade with which you can make delicious home-roasted pork in a Chinese way.
Char Siu Sauce
Also known as the Chinese Barbecue marinade is known among the Dutch especially as the Babi pangang dish. This specialty originating from Hong Kong literally means "roasted". In China, the long pork strips are marinated and roasted on hooks over charcoal. The Char Siu meat can again be used in various dishes such as fried rice or noodles (small pieces cut) or as a filling in Bapoa. But the Char Siu is of course also delicious with some stir-fried vegetables and fried rice or white rice.
Make Char Siu
- Pigs meat
- Char Siu Sauce
- Cut the meat into thin strips of approximately 2 cm thick.
- Place the meat in the marinade and let it withdraw overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- Place the baking tray on the bottom with a layer of water.
- Use a baking dish and put aluminum foil in it.
- Place a Roast with the pork on it.
- Roast for 15 minutes on one side and 15 minutes on the other.
- Brush it in between with the remaining marinade.
- Cook the meat.
Delicious with white rice and stir-fry vegetables.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441