Chiffon Cake mold 28 cm Jawa
Also known as: Chiffon Cake vorm, Sponge cake mold
Country of origin: Europe
Brand: Jawa, Maspion
Content: 1 pcs.
23 in stock
Chiffon cake tin with a diameter of 28 cm. Consists of 1 part that will prevent the batter from running out. Make the most delicious Chiffon cake yourself
Chiffon Cake mold
This mold is made of aluminum and consists of 1 part. The bottom with the round protrusion in the middle is attached to the edge. This ensures that the batter cannot run out of the mold. The Chiffon shape has a diameter of 28 cm and is approximately 9 cm high up to the edge of the shape. The round opening in the middle has a diameter of approximately 9 cm. To bake chiffon cake yourself, it is best to use the Pondan mix that we have in our range. Can be used to make sponge cakes, jellies, bavarois, puddings, etc. Because there is a hole in the middle, you bake well and quickly, also for ingredients containing coffee and chocolate. Very easy to use for beginners
- Cool the mold before washing
- Avoid washing with a coarse sponge
- Dry and store well
- While baking, apply a thin layer of butter or oil to the inside of the tin
- Do not use as long-term storage containers, especially for materials containing vinegar and salt
- 1 pack chiffon cake mix
- 7 medium eggs (400 gr)
- 3 Tablespoons of water (30 ml)
- 150 ml coconut milk
- Heat the oven to 170º C (fan oven 160º C.). Beat the eggs for 3 minutes until creamy.
- Add the Pandan Chiffon Cake mix, then continue beating for ± 8 minutes until the cake batter is smooth and thick.
- Add the coconut milk and stir well.
- Spread a Chiffon cake tin with margarine and cover with breadcrumbs if desired.
- Bake the cake for 60 minutes. Let it stand for ± 10 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the mold, ready to serve.