Chopsuey Pancit Canton Mix 40 gr Mama Sita's
Ook bekend als: Mama Sita’s Chopsuey/Pancit Canton Mix(Stir Fry Mix)
Land van herkomst: Filipijnen
Merk: Mama Sita's
Inhoud: 40 gr (1.4 Oz)
92 in stock
Chopsuey Pancit canton mix is a complete mix to make delicious stir fry vegetables with canton noodles. The perfect mix for a wonderful experience.
Chopsuey Pancit Canton Mix
Once again a wonderful mix for an even more delicious meal. Mamasita offers a delicious herb mix to make your own stir-fry vegetables to prepare a unique way and serve with delicious noodles. As a vegetable, you can use the standard stir-fry vegetables, but you can also create your own composition. You can use bamboo shoots, mushrooms, bean sprouts, broccoli, snow peas, and carrot. Additionally, you can also add delicious fried pork or baked chicken thighs itself. The spice mix consists of a balanced blend of herbs and spices that you stir-fry give an even better authentic taste.
How to prepare?
For Chopsuey (Stir Fried Vegetables)
- 1 pouch (40g) Mama Sita's Stir Fry (Chopsuey/Pancit Canton) Mix
- 1.1 lb (1/2 kg) mixed vegetables - any or all of the following: cauliflower, broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms, young corn, bean sprouts, asparagus, onions, carrots
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cooking oil
- 1 pc (90g) fried tofu cut into serving pieces (optional)
- Dissolve Mama Sita's Stir Fry Mix in water. Set aside
- In a wok, heat oil and stir-fry vegetables and fried tofu.
- Pour in dissolved mix and cook over high heat until sauce thickens and vegetables are fork tender
For Pancit Canton
- 8 oz (227g) canton noodles
- 1 recipe stir-fried vegetables
- Plunge canton noodles in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain
- In a wok, combine noodles and stir-fried vegetables. Cook in high heat for 2 minutes
For more information visit msita.com
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. In the course of time when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441
You may also like