Country Carrot Cake Mix 425 gr Betty Crocker
Also known as: Country Carrot Cake Mix
Country of origin: England (UK)
Brand: Betty Crocker
Content: 425 gr
6 in stock
Country Carrot Cake Mix is an instant cake mix to make a delicious carrot cake yourself. Who doesn't know the joke?
Country Carrot Cake Mix
Tired of peeling the carrots yourself? Then this cake mix is a godsend for you. After baking this mix you have a wonderfully light cake with a traditional American carrot flavor. This cake is a perfect combination with the buttercream or the ready-made buttercream icing from Betty Crocker. This moist, spiced and delicious carrot cake is quick to make and utterly moreish. Grab your apron and mixing bowl and fire up your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 4. For cupcakes bake in a fan assisted oven at 160°C. Let's get baking!
How to prepare
Preparation 10 Mins
Baking time 23-28 Mins
All you need is:
- 105ml vegetable oil (7 tbsp)
- 200ml water
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 1 tub of Betty Crocker™ Rich Cream Cheese Style Icing
- 2 x 8" well-greased cake tins (or 2 x regular size muffin trays & cupcake cases)
- Mix the eggs, oil, water and cake mix gently together and whisk (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cake mixture evenly into your two greased cake tins. For cupcakes pour mix evenly into the cupcakes cases**
- Bake in the centre of the oven for round 23-28 minutes or until a rounded knife, inserted fully into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
For cupcakes bake both trays together for 18-22 minutes**. Then cool on a wire rack. Sandwich your cakes together and cover with lashings of Betty Crocker™ Rich Cream Cheese Style Icing or Vanilla Buttercream Style Icing.
Then help yourself to a delicious slice...cake heaven!
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441