Devils Food Cake Mix 425 gr Betty Crocker
Also known as: Devil's Food Cake Mix
Country of origin: England (UK)
Brand: Betty Crocker
Content: 425 gr.
6 in stock
Betty Crockers' Devil's Food Cake Mix is so dark and devilishly delicious. Make it yourself now and enjoy your own arts
Devil’s Food Cake Mix
Betty Crockers' Devil's Food Cake Mix is a deliciously deep dark chocolate cake. This mass is easy to make and delicious in combination with Chocolate Fudge Icing from Betty Crocker. With this mix you put a rich, airy chocolate cake on the table that will be a hit with every chocolate lover!
How to prepare
Preparation 10 minutes
Baking time 23-28 minutes
All you need is:
- 120 ml vegetable oil (8 tablespoons) or 120 g melted butter
- 230 ml of water or 230 ml of milk
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 tray of Betty Crocker ™ Indulgent Chocolate Fudge Icing
- Two 20 cm cake tins or two 12 cupcake tins (and 24 cupcake tins)
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (160 ° C for convection ovens) / Gas mark 4. For cupcakes, use convection oven 160ºC.
- Grease the baking tin (s) and preferably line the bottom with baking paper or baking paper. For cupcakes line 2 regular muffin tins with cupcake tins.
- Beat the eggs, water, oil and cake mix (or eggs, milk, butter and cake mix) together and beat (by hand or electric mixer) for 2-3 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in can (s). For cupcakes, pour the mixture into the cupcake tins.
- Bake for 23-28 minutes, until a rounded knife in the center comes out clean.
- For cupcakes, bake the 2 muffin cups at the same time for 18-22 minutes.
- Cool in can (s) for 10 minutes and remove from can (s).
- Cool completely, fill and ice with Betty Crocker ™ Indulgent Chocolate Fudge Icing.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441