Eksi Koekoe Mix 250 gr Zainab
Also know as: Eksi Koekoe Mix
Country of origin: Surinam
Content: 250 gr.
2 in stock
Eksi Koekoe Mix the top quality Surinamese baking mix according to an authentic recipe
Eksi Koekoe Mix
Eksi Koekoe mix from Zainab is an easy-to-use cake recipe
- 250 gr Zainab Exotica Eksi Koekoe Mix
- 4 Medium Eggs
- 50 ml of water
- 120 ml of sunflower oil
- 1 round cake pan 24 cm
- Almond Essence
- Preheat the oven. Gas oven on level 3 and the electric oven at 180 ° C.
- Coat cake form with oil and butter.
- Exotica Eksi Koekoe Mix, eggs, water and Almond essence together beat for 10 minutes at the highest speed until the batter is light and thick.
- Return the mixer to the lowest speed and slowly add the sunflower oil and mix for 1 minute at the lowest speed.
- Fill the cake mold and place it in the middle of the preheated oven.
- Bake the Choco Eksi Koekoe at 165 ° C in about 40 minutes until golden and brown.
- Check with a toothpick whether the chocolate eksi cow is cooked.
- Sprinkle the eksi cow directly with mice and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove Eksi cow from the cake pan.
Note: in a hot air oven, bake the eksi cow for 5 minutes longer and cover the eksi cow in the oven with aluminum foil after 20 minutes.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441