Enchilada sauce mix from McCormick is a ready-made sauce mix to make yourself the most delicious Mexican enchiladas. The perfect basis.
Enchilada sauce mix
It is easy to make this traditional Mexican favorite. With McCormick you cook the dishes perfectly as they should be. Finely chopped raw baking and mixing with this sauce and roll up in your tortilla pancakes and feast!
Preparation method (Prep time: 5 min. / Cook time: 30 min. – makes 8 servings)
You will need
- 1 pack of McCormick enchilada sauce mix
- 120 ml of water
- 1 can (235 gr) Tomato sauce
- 1 pound of minced meat or turkey
- 8 tortillas of corn or flour (15 to 16 cm)
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Stir in the sauce Mix, water and tomato sauce in a medium pan
- Let it boil gently
- Turn down the heat and let it boil for about 5 minutes with occasional stirring or until it thickens
- Fry the meat in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Drain the fat.
- Stir in 120 ml of the sauce.
- Dip the tortillas in the remaining sauce until there is a layer on it.
- Spoon about 30 gr of meat filling into each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas firmly.
- Place the seam side down in a greased oven dish (28 x 18 cm). Pour the remaining sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 175 ° C for about 15 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese has melted.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. In the course of time when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441