Fishballs Mix 200 gr Chiu Chow
Also known as: Seafood fish ball, Zeevruchten balletjes, bakso ikan
Country of origin: Thailand
Brand: Chiu Chow
Content: 200 gr.
8 in stock
Fishballs mix from Chiu Chow are delicious balls made from various seafood that can be fried. Delicious with a spicy or sweet dip sauce.
Fish balls are a delicacy in Asia and are often offered on the street at various small shops. These balls are made from finely ground fish and other seafood that is first crushed. This mixture is then made into balls in combination with cornflour or flour. In many cases, some seasonings and herbs are added. Different types and flavors of the fish balls are available.
What can I use them for?
- Ready-made fish balls are actually already cooked and just need to be heated up.
- Are a tasty ingredient in various oriental soups or curries
- You can fry them and stick them on a skewer or make a skewer and BBQ
- Can also be used as an ingredient in various wok dishes
- Remove the product from the packaging
- After thawing, fry in vegetable oil at 170 ° C until golden brown
- Serve with soup, as a snack with dipping sauce or as a main dish with vegetables.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441