Lapis Surabaya Bolu Gulung 400 gr Pondan
Also know as: Lapis Surabaya
Country of origin: Indonesia
Content: 400 gr
5 in stock
Lapis Surabaya & Bolu Gulung is an Indonesian cake reminiscent of a Swiss roll cake.
Lapis Surabaya Bolu Gulung
Lapis Surabaya is one of the many mixes of Pondan. Pondan brings Indonesian cuisine to your home with a variety of different desserts.
- 12 eggs (8 whole eggs, 4 egg yolks)
- 150 gr. margarine
- 100 gr. butter
- Beat the margarine and the butter for about 15 minutes to a light creamy mass.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C
- Beat the eggs for approx. 2 minutes with a mixer at the highest speed.
- Add the Pondan Lapis Surabaya Cake Powder and beat for 6-7 minutes until the mixture is thick and white.
- Add the butter mass and stir well.
- Divide the batter into three. Add the chocolate spread in one part and stir well.
- Put each part in a baking pan covered with baking paper of 22x22 cm. Bake all those in the oven for approx. 20 minutes.
- Let cool a little and remove the top layer so that the buttercream or jam can stick well on it. Brush the top of 2 cakes with cream or jam.
- Stack the layers on top of each other. Ready to serve.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441