Pancit Palabok Sauce Mix 5o gr McCormick
Also known as: Palabok Oriental Gravy Mix
Country of origin: Philippines
Brand: Mama Sita's
Content: 50 gr (1.76 oz)
This product is currently not in stock. Please check back later.
Pancit Palabok Sauce Mix from McCormick is a sauce mix to make your own Pancit Palabok. Easy to prepare.
Pancit Palabok Sauce Mix
This mix is a ready-made mix from the very wide range of McCormick. This mix is a basic sauce for the traditional Palabok dish. Pancit Palabok is a noodle dish with a shrimp sauce and topped with, among other things, boiled shrimp, boiled pork, finely ground Chicharon, fried tofu, spring onions and fried garlic.
How to prepare?
- 1 bag of McCormick palabok mix
- 475ml water
- 227 gr Palabok Noodles or Rice Noodles (Bihon)
- 45 ml Oil (3 tablespoons)
- 30 gr Pressed garlic
- 100 gr coarse piece of plucked fish (e.g. smoked mackerel)
- 2 liters of water
- 30ml Oil
- 45 gr Fried garlic
- 125 gr Cooked chicken plucked
- 15 gr Spring onion sliced
- 15 gr Chicharon or Shrimp crackers Coarsely crumbled
- 30 gl Lime or Calamansi slices
- 2 pcs Hard boiled eggs
- Optional Fish Sauce (patis)
- Dissolve the McCormick Palabok mix in 475 ml of water
- Fry the crushed garlic and add it to the sauce with half of the plucked fish
- Bring it to a boil and keep stirring
- Lower the heat and let the sauce simmer until it thickens
- Remove it from the heat and set it aside for a while
- Bring 2 liters of water and 2 tablespoons of oil to the boil and add the noodles
- Boil the noodles briefly until cooked
- Drain and rinse the noodles with water
- Mix the noodles with 1 tablespoon of oil to prevent the noodles from sticking
- Place the noodles on a platter with a banana leaf, if desired.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and garnish with boiled egg slices, roasted garlic, plucked chicken, chopped spring onions, plucked fish, crushed chicharon or prawn crackers, lime or calamansi slices.
- Serve with fish sauce (patis) if desired.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. In the course of time when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441