Puto Steam Cake Mix 400 gr White King
Also know as: Puto Steam Cake Mix
Country of origin: Philippines
Brand: White King
Content: 400 gr
87 in stock
Puto steam cake mix from White King is a Filipino delicacy. Easy to make and healthier than the normal cake types.
Puto Steam Cake Mix
Puto is a kind of steamed rice cake mix, usually served as a snack or as a side dish with savory dishes such as dinuguan or pancit in Filipino cuisine. You can vary the steam cake in many ways, for example by adding cheese as a topping. You can also add aromas such as pandan, coconut and you can give it different colors to make it stand out and look colorful.
The puto is also delicious as a snack. Puto Mix from White king is easy to make and much healthier than the traditional cake as we know it. The structure is airy and soft and does not need to be prepared in an over. The best way to prepare this mix is in a steam pan, in tins or one baking tin.
- 240 ml of water
- 100 g sugar
- 5 teaspoons of oil
- 1 bag of puto mix 200 gr. (2 bag present per pack)
- knob or liquid butter
- Put your steam pan on the fire
- Mix 1 bag of puto mix with 240 ml of water.
- Add the sugar and mix for 30 seconds until smooth.
- Add the oil and mix again for 30 seconds.
- Put the batter in for lightly greased molds.
- Steam the batter for approximately 15-20 minutes. The Puto is cooked when it looks like the structure is resilient.
- To see if the batter is really cooked, you can pierce the batter with a skewer, if it comes out dry then it is good.
- When done, you can rub the top with a little butter and sprinkle with grated cheese
You can make approximately 10 cakes from 1 bag.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441