Puto Steamed Rice muffin instant mix 200 gr Green Leaves
Also know as: Puto Steamed Rice muffin instant mix, vapeur pain de riz mélange instantané
Country of origin: Philippines
Brand: Green Leaves
Content: 200 gr (0,44 Lb)
12 in stock
Puto Steamed Rice muffin instant mix from Green Leaves is a Filipino delicacy. Easy to make and healthier than the normal cake types.
Puto Steamed Rice muffin instant mix
Puto is a kind of steamed rice cake mix, usually served as a snack or as a side dish with savory dishes such as dinuguan or pancit in Filipino cuisine. You can vary the steam cake in many ways, for example by adding cheese as a topping. You can also add aromas such as pandan, coconut and you can give it different colors to make it stand out and look colorful. The puto is also delicious as a snack. Puto Mix from Green Leaves consists of 1 bag of puto mix and 1 package of coconut cream powder. It is easy to make and much healthier than the traditional cake as we know it. The structure is airy and soft and does not need to be prepared in an over. It is best to prepare this mix in a steam pan, in tins or one baking tin. You get about 17 small puto cakes from 1 pack
- 1 bag of puto mix + 1 bag of coconut cream powder
- 240 ml of water
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- Grated or slice of cheese
- Put your steam pan on the fire
- Mix all ingredients into a smooth batter
- Put the batter in for lightly greased molds.
- Steam the batter for approximately 10-15 minutes. The Puto is cooked when it looks like the structure is resilient.
- To see if the batter is really cooked, you can pierce the batter with a skewer, if it comes out dry then it is good.
- When done, you can rub the top with a little butter and sprinkle with grated cheese
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441