Sayur Asam Bumbu 180 gr Munik
Also known as: Sour Vegetable Soup Sayur Asam
Country of origin: Indonesia
Content: 180 gr
5 in stock
Sayur Asam Bumbu is a complete spice mix for an authentic Indonesian taste. Suitable as a main meal or as an addition to fried fish etc.
Sayur Asam Bumbu
Made from the best selected natural ingredients, Munik Bumbu Sayur Asem has a unique, fresh taste that is second to none. Due to hygienic processing and packaging, Munik Bumbu Masak Sayur Asem is guaranteed to be halal and has an authentic Indonesian taste. It is suitable as a main meal or as an addition to fried fish, salted fish, tofu, tempeh, chili sauce and fresh vegetables. Munik Asem Vegetable Seasoning is very practical because it is natural and no salt or anything else needs to be added. The instructions for use are on the packaging and are very easy to follow. Suitable for use by beginners or those of you who don't have much time to cook. Munik Herbal Vegetable Asem is also much loved by professionals because it is not wasteful, efficient and tastes full of real delicacy.
- If it's too sour, add enough water and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- If it's not acidic enough, bring it to a boil again until the acid is just right.
- The spices are ready (no need to stir-fry again) and you don't need to add any more salt.
- For 6 servings.
- 1 bunch long beans
- 150 grams of cabbage
- 200 grams of peanuts
- 1 sweetcorn, cut into 3 parts
- 1.5 liters of water
- 5 cloves red onion, 5 cloves garlic and a little cayenne pepper (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons tamarind water (brewed and strained)
- 1 bag Munik Asem Vegetable cooking herbs
How to make:
- Boil water, add peanuts and sweetcorn.
- After the water is boiling and the corn is cooked, add the shallots, garlic, cayenne pepper, tamarind water and Munik Bumbu Sayur Asem. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the long beans and wait about 5 minutes before adding the cabbage. Mix well.
- Turn off the heat and add sugar or salt to taste (optional).
- Serve hot.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441