Spice paste for cantonese Stir-Fried Rice 50 gr Asian Home Gourmet
Also known as: Kruidenpasta voor gebakken rijst kantonese stijl, Yangzhou Fried Rice
Country of origin: Thailand
Brand: Asian Home Gourmet
Content: 50 gr (1.75 Oz)
12 in stock
Cantonese style fried rice spice paste is a spice paste to make the so-called cantonese fried rice.
Spice paste for cantonese Stir-Fried Rice
Cantonese fried rice is also known as Yangzhou Fries Rice. The difference between this fried rice and the fried rice known to us is that the Yangzhou rice consists of not only protein-rich ingredients such as chicken or shrimp, but also a variety of these ingredients, so you get a very broad dish with different combined flavors. This rice dish is usually traditionally made with rice that is already a day old so that it does not stick so much when baking. This in combination with pork, seafood, chicken and various vegetables such as. carrots, peas, corn, bamboo shoots, make this a tasty dish. This ready-to-use herb paste contains a special mix of garlic, shallots, soy sauce and spices and gives the rice a beautiful golden color and a spicy taste.
- 1 pack of cantonese style fried rice spice paste
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 100 grams of shrimp, ham or bacon
- 650 grams of cooked rice
- 2 beaten eggs
- 100 grams of mixed frozen vegetables
- sliced spring onions
- red chili peppers as garnish
- Heat the oil in a wok/large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion pieces, the shrimp, ham or bacon
- Stir fry for 3 minutes. Add the rice and the spice paste and stir fry for 2 minutes
- Slide everything onto 1 side of the wok/pan. On the other side, fry the eggs for 1 minute and stir them into the rice mixture
- Add the vegetables and stir fry for about 2 minutes until everything is cooked through.
- Garnish and serve
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441