Spice paste for Thai pineapple rice 50 gr Asian Home Gourmet
Also known as: Indonesische sate marinade voor vlees
Country of origin: Thailand
Brand: Asian Home Gourmet
Content: 50 gr (1.75 Oz)
10 in stock
Spice paste for Thai pineapple rice from Asian Home Gourmet is a basic paste for a Thai rice dish that distinguishes itself in a positive way.
Spice paste for Thai pineapple rice
Thai fried rice is also known as Khao Phat sapparot. Jasmine rice is often used for this rice dish. These rice shots normally contain meat, but chicken and seafood can certainly be used as a substitute. This in combination with egg, onion, garlic and tomatoes and the well-known seasonings including soy sauce and chili sauce make this a very accessible dish for everyone.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Thai pineapple rice
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 shallots
- 250 gr meat
- 600 g cooked rice
- 1 can of 454 gr pineapple pieces
- 100 gr mixed vegetables
- Raisins, cashew nuts or chopped coriander as a garnish
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat and add the shallots and shrimps. Stir fry these 2 minutes
- Add the rice and the spice paste and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes
- Add the vegetables and pineapple pieces and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish and serve hot
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441