Velvety Cheesecake Mix 259 gr Greens
Also known as: Velvety Cheesecake mix
Country of origin: England (Uk)
Content: 259 gr
5 in stock
Velvety Cheesecake Mix from Green's is an instant cheesecake mix that you don't have to bake. Tasty and easy to prepare.
Velvety Cheesecake Mix
This instant cheesecake mix from Green's is a delicious variation on the cheesecake mix you may already know. Easy and quick to prepare. Horace green believed that baking was the most heartfelt way to show you care. He created deliciously simple baking mixes for everyone to make and share, and families have been doing just that for over 100 years.
You will need:
- 75 gr butter
- 235 ml cold milk
- 1 pack Green's Cheesecake mix
To prepare the biscuit base
- First, prepare your 18cm tin: line a loose borromed tin with baking paper, or line a regular tin with foil
- Melt 75 gr butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuit crumb
- Spread the crumb mixture over the base of the prepared tin and press down with back of a spoon
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes until firm
To prepare the topping:
- Whisk the cheesecake mix into 235 ml of milk with an electric mixer for 3 minutes until thick and creamy. This will take longer if using a hand whisk
- Spread the cheesecake topping over the chilled biscuit base and smooth with back of the spoon
- Chill in the fridge for 45 minutes to allow to set. Remove from tin to serve
Keep refrigerated and eat within 2 days.
Toko 4 All strives in ensuring that the information about the products on our website is as accurate as possible. Overtime when a supplier makes adjustments to the labels, it is possible that product information like ingredients, nutritional information, dietary information or allergy information may change. We, therefore, recommend that you take note of our information, and please always check the actual product for any changes to the labeling that may apply to you before consuming the product. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 0174270441