Soyaghetti sauce Sweet Flavor 250 gr
Soyaghetti sauce Sweet Flavor is a Filipino spaghetti sauce based on soy. Delicious as a variation on the usual red sauce.
Soyaghetti sauce Sweet Flavor
Marca Piña Soyaghetti is the first and only Filipino pasta sauce made from soy. Its full savory flavor and golden brown sauce has been embraced by young and old alike as a perfect replacement for those wishing to avoid the allura red color found in most Filipino-style spaghetti. It is best appreciated when served with fried chicken pieces or ground beef and topped with roasted peanuts.
- 250 gr spaghetti pasta
- 250 gr or 1 pack soyaghetti
- 100 gr chicken meat, diced
- 2 tablespoons peeled fried peanuts
- 1 tablespoon spring onions (murang sibuyas), sliced
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil or any cooking oil 1/4 tsp. salt
- Heat oil in a pan
- Saute chicken until it turns to golden brown
- Add in peanuts and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously
- Pour in soyaghetti and add in sping onions. Heat for a minute
- Toss in cooked pasta
- Serve on plates
Refrigerate after opening to maintan product quality
Water, sugar, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (soy), modified starch, garlic powder, lactic acid E270, distilled vinegar, caramel E150c, iodized salt, onion powder, monosodium glutamate E621, E631, sodium benzoate E211, flavor enhancer.
Also known as: Soyaghetti sauce Sweet Flavor
Country of origin: Philippines
Brand: Marca Pina
Content: 250 gr.