Bacolod Style Inasal 680 ml
Bacolod Style Inasal, a popular dish from the city of laughter, Bacolod City in Negros Occidental. Many restaurants in the Philippines sell their Chicken Inasal as the number 1 dish on the menu card.
Bacolod Style Inasal
Bacolod Style Inasal is a marinade in the style as it was conceived in Negros Occidental. This chicken dish is not like the other marinated chicken recipes that you can find in the Philippines. This marinade contains no soy sauce and contains a mix of unique ingredients that can only be found in the region. Chicken Inasal is a chicken marinade dish that consists of a mix of lemongrass, ginger, lime, pepper, vinegar and annatto and is traditionally grilled over hot coals. It is served with rice, vinegar or soy sauce. This dish is one of the most popular chicken dishes in the Philippines. Try it now and enjoy this Filipino delicacy.
- 1 kilo of chicken legs
- 175 ml Inasal Bacolod Style Marinade
- 1:1 ratio of annatto seeds/oil
- Marinate chicken for at least 3 hours. (Best result is all night)
- Massage the chicken every hour for a good effect of the marinade.
- Heat the annatto seeds and the oil together in a pass until it dissolves.
- Use the annatto oil to baste the chicken during grilling.
- Grill the chicken until it is cooked.
Water, ginger puree, cane sugar vinegar, lime juice extract, salt, garlic puree, cane sugar, lemongrass.
Also known as: Mama Sita Inasal Bacolod Style
Country of origin: Philippines
Brand: Mama Sita's
Content: 680 ml.
- Your shopping cart contains products made of glass, please be aware that this is at your own risk.