Bara Mix ready to use 1 kg
Bara mix from Zainab, is a top quality Surinamese baking mix according to an authentic recipe.
Bara Mix ready to use and easy to use. With this mix you can easily make baras yourself. This mix is 100% halal and also suitable for vegetarians.
- 1 bag of 400 grams of Zainab ready-made Bara Mix
- 700 ml (700 grams) of lukewarm water
- frying pan
- 1 liter of sunflower oil for frying.
- Pour Zainab bara mix from the bag into a bowl
- Add 700 ml of lukewarm water, 2 tablespoons of oil at once to the mix
- Stir with a tablespoon of mix, water, and oil, do not knead!
- Coat Bara dough with a few drops of oil
- Cover Bara dough with foil or with a damp cloth and leave to rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes (for airy bara, leave dough to rise for at least 1 hour)
- Make small balls from the dough and leave for 5 minutes
- Heat frying pan with sunflower oil to about 160 degrees
- Press the beads flat on an oil-contaminated sheet, make a hole in the middle
- Deep-fry Bara in hot oil until brown
Wheat flour, Yellow pea flour (6%), Salt, Dried yeast, Curry masala (Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander, Nigella, Fenugreek, Pepper, Mustard, Bay leaf), Turmeric, Chili pepper, Garlic, Whole cumin, Raising agents (E450, E500, E170), Sugar.
Also known as: Bara Mix - Ready to use
Country of origin: Surinam
Content: 1000 gr.