Cheese Chiffon Cake Mix 400 gr
Cheese Chiffon cake mix from Pondan, one of the newest chiffon cake mix from Indonesia. The combination of cheese and cake is really a delicacy.
Cheese Chiffon Cake Mix
Cheese Chiffon cake mix is one of the mixes from Pondan. Easy to use and the result is a wonderfully soft Chiffon cake. The mixes of Pondan Chiffon are also available in the flavors of pandan, vanilla and chocolate.
- 1 pack of chiffon cake mix
- 7 Medium eggs (400 gr)
- 3 tablespoons water (30 ml)
- 150 cc melted margarine
- Heat the oven to 170º C (hot air oven 160º C.). Beat the eggs for 3 minutes until they are creamy.
- Add the Cheese Chiffon Cake mix, then beat for ± 8 minutes until the cake batter is smooth and thick.
- Add the cheese powder and beat on the highest setting for 1 minute until smooth.
- Then add the melted margarine, mix well with a wooden spatula.
- Spread a chiffon cake mold (26 cm. Diameter) with margarine.
- Bake the cake for 60 minutes. Let it stand for ± 10 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the tin, ready to serve.
Flour, corn starch, sugar, milk powder, cheese powder, emulsifiers (E471, E472b, E477), baking powder (E500).
Also known as: Cheese Chiffon Cake Mix
Country of origin: Indonesia
Content: 400 gr