Electric hotpot with Korean grill plate 3.5 ltr PZ-9152
The electric hotpot with a Korean grill plate is an electrical appliance that can be used in combination or separately.
Electric hotpot with Korean grill plate
This combination is perfect for use as a hotpot as well as a grill plate. The pan has a diameter of 38 cm and a capacity of 5 liters.
- 220 - 240 V (50 - 60 Hz)
- Ø 30 cm
- 1950 W
- 3,5 liters
- Remove any unwanted material from the heating element and the cone-shaped heating element before each use.
- Place the base on a flat, horizontal surface. Place the fondue pot on the base. Before use, try to move the fondue pot to ensure that it is firmly positioned on the base.
- Fill the fondue pot with broth, up to a maximum of 70% of the height of the pot, to avoid the risk of electric shock from spillage.
- Ensure all knobs are in the "off" position.
- Plug the appliance into a power outlet. The power indicator light will come on.
- Ensure the grill plate is positioned on top of the cone-shaped heating element to prevent it from getting wet.
- Adjust the desired heat of the fondue pot using the fondue control knob. Choose "LOW" for low heat, and "HIGH" for full power.
- Add food to the broth once it begins boiling.
- Set the hotpot knob to "OFF" after use.
- Set the grill knob to "ON" and, if necessary, allow the grill plate to dry before applying oil to it. The grill indicator light will come on to indicate that the grill plate is heating up.
- Never place the glass lid on the fondue pot when the grill plate is hot, as the knob can become (too) hot.
- Set the grill knob to "OFF" after use.
Also known as: Elektrische hotpot met koreaanse grillplaat
Country of origin: China