Lapis Tepung Sagu Rice Layer Cake 400 gr
Lapis Tepung Sagu. A delicious cake of rice layers with a red topping. One of the many types of mixes from Pondan
Lapis Tepung Sagu
Lapis Tepung Sagu Lapis also called Rice Layers Cake is a traditional dessert from Indonesian cuisine. Pondan now brings the very easy to prepare Rice flour cake to your kitchen. Pondan has different mixes in the range. Also, try other Pondan products.
- 650 ml boiled coconut milk (400 ml coconut milk with 350 ml boil to 650 ml)
- 200 gr. Vanilla Rice flour cake powder (present in the package)
- 200 gr. Pandan Rice flour cake powder (present in the package)
- Put the steam pan on high heat.
- Mix the Pandan rice flour with 325 ml of boiled coconut milk, stir well and then filter.
- Mix the vanilla rice flour with 325 ml of boiled coconut milk, stir well and then filter.
- Spoon 50 ml of the Pandan layer batter and put it in an oil-resistant refractory dish of 20x10x7 cm. Steam them on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Then add 100 ml of the vanilla layer of batter and steam them again for 5-7 minutes. Repeat this until the batter is completely used up.
- Take the dish from the steam pan and let it cool a little until the rice flour layers of cake can be removed.
- It is now ready to serve.
Stick a saté stick in the center of the cake to check whether the rice flour layers of cake are ready. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. The Ready-made coconut milk can be replaced by pressed coconut milk.
Sugar, Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Salt, Vanilla Essence, Pandan Essence, Colorants (E104)
Also known as: Lapis Tepung Sagu - Tapioca Layer Cake
Country of origin: Indonesia
Content: 400 gr.