Maja Blanca Mix 185 gr
Maja Blanca mix of Sarap Pinoy is a mix complete with coconut powder. Create this dessert quickly and easily.
Maja Blanca Mix
This is a traditional Filipino dessert with coconut milk as the main ingredient and is also known as coconut pudding. It is often served at celebrations and holidays. The maja blanca-is a gelatin dessert with a very good taste and creamy white color. As a variant, you also could make the Maja Ube, it then has as a main component purple Ube root.
- Dissolve the Galinco Maja Blanca Mix completely in 1/4 cup water and set aside
- Dissolve coconut cream powder in 1 1/2 cup warm water and bring to boil while stirring occassionally.
- * optional: Add 1/2 cup sweet corn cream style
- After boiling reduce heat into medium setting and add the maja blanca micture into boiling coconut cream. Stir constantly until mixture thickens or turns into paste (about 3-5 minutes)
- Pour into mold and cool completely before serving
Sugar, cornstarch, coconut powder, milk powder.
Also known as: Coconut Pudding Ready Mix, Mélange Prêt Pour Pudding De noix de Coco
Country of origin: Philippines
Content: 185 gr (6.5 Oz)