Martabak Cake Mix 400 gr
Martabak mix from Pondan, a delicious ready-made sweet cake mix.
Martabak Cake Mix
This mix is a popular delicacy that is everyone's family favorite. Pondan now presents the Sweet Martabak Mix, ready to use and easy to prepare. This is a delicious dish for everyone in the family, it is a kind of double-folded pancake that can be made tastier with different types of fillings. Consider, for example, roasted ground peanuts, sprinkles, or sesame seeds. Condensed milk is often used as a topping. You can fill it as you wish.
- 2 egg yolks
- 350 ml of water + 150 ml of water
- 60 g melted butter
- Beat the pondan Martabak Mix egg yolk and 350 ml water with a mixer (medium speed) for about 10 minutes
- Add the second portion of water (150 ml), stir it into a whole and let it rest for 60 minutes
- Then weigh 285 g (300 cc) of the batter and add 20 g. butter (melted), stir it evenly
- Place the batter in a pre-heated frying pan (24 cm.) With a non-stick coating (preheat for about 5 minutes over medium heat.)
- Within a few minutes, holes form at the top, sprinkle sugar over the surface of the batter. Close it with a lid and leave on a small fire for about 3 minutes
- As soon as the top looks dry, carefully loosen the side with a spatula. Carefully lift the martabak manis onto a cutting board
- Spread the top with about 3/4 tablespoon of butter and spread the martabak manis with, for example, sprinkles, coarsely ground baked peanuts, grated cheese, sesame seeds
- And finally you can add the condensed milk. Fold the martabak in half and spread the outside with a little butter
Wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla essence, salt.
Also known as: Martabak Mix
Country of origin: Indonesia
Content: 400 gr.