Pancit Bihon Noodles 227 gr
Pancit bihon noodles from Super Q are very fine noodles made from corn starch. Nice to make the traditional Pancit Bihon dish
Pancit Bihon Noodles
These bihon noodles are similar to glass noodles, only these noodles are made from corn starch. This also explains the golden color of the noodles and why they are also called Golden Bihon noodles. These noodles are used for wok dishes, the best known being the Filipino Pancit-Bihon. The fine noodles absorb the taste perfectly and easily. These noodles are also available in a 454 gr package.
How to prepare:
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 350 gr peeled shrimps
- 1 packet of Pansit Bihon mix
- 500 ml of water
- 300 gr mixed vegetables
- 227 gr Pansit Bihon Noodles
- Clove of garlic, onion in the oil to fry
- Add the shrimps and fry
- Dissolve the contents of the packet Pancit Bihon Mix in water and bring to the boil
- Add the Bihon sauce with the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the raw bihon to all ingredients and simmer until tender.
- Add water if necessary
Corn starch, water, stabilizer E452.
Also known as: Golden Pancit Bihon Corn Noodles
Country of origin: Philippines
Brand: Super Q
Content: 227 gr (8 Oz)