DHL For You Express
This service is specifically intended for customers who want to order frozen products.
In principle, we send the DHL For You Express on Wednesdays, which are then delivered by DHL on the same day between 4:00 PM / 10:30 PM*
*There may be situations where DHL cannot deliver, unfortunately we cannot do anything about this and it is always at the customer's own risk.
How does it work?
- You order your frozen products in our webshop. Please note that you preferably do not order fragile items, if you do want to order them, limit the number of fragile items.
- We recommend ordering an insulated thermos bag for € 2.50, which is also visible on our website and in the shopping cart overview.
- The order must be placed before 10:00 AM, which is always the day before shipping. Usually this is Wednesday, but if Thursday is a holiday we may ship earlier, but we will inform you of this.
- You will receive a track and trace, where you can still give instructions to the driver at the time of delivery, such as leaving it in a safe place around the house or with neighbors at a certain number.
- This service is only available for evening delivery and there is no delivery on holidays and weekends.
- This service is only available in the Netherlands and is not available on the Wadden Islands.
Please note: We offer this service at the request of our customers who really want to order frozen products. We know there is a risk involved, unfortunately these packages cannot be insured because DHL does not insure perishable goods for delays. Shipping is always at your own risk, we cannot provide compensation for shipments that have not arrived on time or are delayed. If a package is returned, the perishable goods will be destroyed and will not be reimbursed.
This service is only available for evening deliveries. Delivery to business addresses is therefore not possible, because often no one is present outside office hours.