Tomato Sauce Filipino Style 1 kilo
Tomato Sauce Filipino Style is a concept in Asian cuisine. A combination of tomatoes along with a perfect blend of herbs and spices make this sauce typical Filipino and very special.
Tomato Sauce Filipino Style
Filipino Style Tomato Sauce is a delicious sauce made from sun-ripened tomatoes. This sauce is made using the traditional Filipino recipe.
- 1 cup UFC Tomato Sauce Filipino Style
- 1/2 kg ground Chicken
- 1/2 cup Carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 3 pcs. Eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp. Dau Puti Soy Sauce
- 2 pcs. Eggs, Hardboiled
- 2 pcs. Hotdogs, sliced
- Pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix well all ingredients except the hardboiled egg and hotdog in a bowl
- Season with salt and pepper
- Place hotdog and egg in llanera to decorate
- Fill llanera3/4 full of meat mixture
- Cover with Aluminium foil
- Steam for 35/40 minutes
Water, tomato, sugar, modified corn starch, iodized salt (sodium chloride, potassium iodide), butter (milk), preservatives E260, E211; chili powder, black pepper, oregano, flavor enhancer E621; tomato flavoring; sweetener E951, coloring agents E110, E129.
Also known as: Tomaten saus Filipino Style
Country of origin: Philippines
Content: 1 kg (35 Oz)