Thai Red Curry Kaang Daeng 50 gr
Thai Red Curry Kaang Daeng is the most popular Thai curry. A delicate blend of herbs, spices cooked with coconut cream makes this a favorite with Thai food lovers.
Thai Red Curry Kaang Daeng
The most popular curry in Thailand is the red curry. Asian Home Gourmet Thai Red Curry is a blend of herbs and spices that gives any curry dish a sharp and spicy taste. Try the Asian Home Gourmet Thai Red Curry with your spicy curry dishes without flavor enhancers, preservatives, or artificial colors
- 1 packet Thai Red Curry Spice Paste
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups (330 ml) coconut milk or milk
- 250g (1/2 lb) boneless chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 150g (5 oz) button mushroom, tomatoes, eggplants, or canned pineapple pieces
- Sweet basil leaves, red chili or coriander as garnish (optional)
- Heat oil in a non-stick saucepan on medium-low heat. Add the spice paste and stir fry for 1 minute. Add half of the coconut milk and cook for 3 minutes or until oil appears on top
- Add meat and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the remaining coconut milk and fruit or vegetables. Bring to a boil. Garnish and serve hot with rice
- Beef, roast duck meat or seafood may be used instead of chicken.
Soybean oil, garlic, cayenne pepper, shallots, sugar, lemongrass, salt, galangal, pineapple juice, dried shrimp, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), kaffir lime peel, herbs, spices.
Also known as: Thai Red Curry Kaang Daeng
Country of origin: Thailand
Brand: Asian Home Gourmet
Content: 50 gr (1.75 Oz)