Fried rice with Adobo flavor and Oyster Sauce is a delicious Filipino dish that combines the flavors of adobo and oyster sauce into a flavorful and satisfying meal.
Adobo Fried Rice with Oyster Sauce
Fried rice with Adobo flavor and Oyster Sauce is a delicious Filipino dish that combines the flavors of adobo and oyster sauce into a flavorful and satisfying meal. The adobo flavor is derived from the traditional Filipino adobo marinade, which typically consists of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and spices, imparting a rich, savory taste to the rice. The addition of oyster sauce adds a sweet and salty dimension to the dish, making it even more flavorful. Fried rice with Adobo flavor and Oyster Sauce can be served with various side dishes such as fried egg, vegetables, and grilled meat or fish, making it a versatile and beloved meal in Filipino cuisine. It's a great way to savor the rich flavors of Filipino cuisine in a simple and tasty dish.
For approximately 4 people
- 225 g rice, washed
- 500 ml water
For the sauce:
- 30 ml Cooking oil
- 21 g Garlic, crushed
- 1 piece Bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 60 ml Water
- 30 ml Mama Sita's Sukang Tuba Vinegar
- 60 g Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce
- 5 ml Mama Sita's Liquid Seasoning
- 3 g Rock salt
- In a wok, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook until it turns golden brown, then add the bay leaf and ground black pepper.
- Add the water and Mama Sita's Sukang Tuba Vinegar. Let it come to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce and Mama Sita's Liquid Seasoning. Add the rock salt. Mix well.
- In a rice cooker or casserole, combine the washed rice and water.
- Add the adobo sauce. Mix well. Steam the rice for 30 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot and garnish with toasted crushed garlic.
Recipe taken from https://mamasitas.com/