Adobong Baboy is a popular Filipino meat dish known for its savory, tangy, and aromatic flavor. The main ingredient of Adobong Baboy is pork (baboy is the Filipino word for pig), although you can sometimes use other types of meat, such as chicken or beef.
For approximately 5-7 servings
- 1 pouch Mama Sita's Adobo Mix (50 g)
- 1 kg Pork Kasim (shoulder) or Liempo or Spareribs, cut into serving pieces
- 100 g Garlic, crushed
- 250 ml Water
- 30 ml Oil
- In a saucepan, combine the pork, half of the garlic, Mama Sita's Adobo Mix, and water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the pork becomes tender and fully cooked. Then, separate the pork from the sauce.
- In a wok, heat the oil and fry the remaining garlic until it turns golden brown. Add the pork and stir-fry. Pour in the sauce and continue cooking over medium heat until it thickens
Recipe taken from https://mamasitas.com/