Korean Kimchi Soup spice paste 50 gr
Korean Kimchi Soup spice paste from Asian Home Gourmet is a spice blend to make a tasty kimchi soup yourself.
Korean Kimchi Soup spice paste
Oriental cuisine has many secrets, kimchi is one of them. This spice paste is intended to easily make a Korean Kimchi soup yourself. Easy to prepare and a nice variation for the table. This spice blend is intended for a dish for about 2-3 people.
- 1 packet of spice paste Korean Kimchi Soup
- 500 ml of water
- 150 seafood or chicken / beef strips
- 100 gr Chinese cabbage or kimchi
- 1 small onion, cut into pieces
- Chopped spring onions as a garnish
- Bring water to a boil.
- Then add the onion and the spice paste and stir well
- Add the meat and the cabbage or kimchi and bring it back to a boil
- Let it simmer without a lid on a low burner for about 5 minutes, until everything is cooked
- Garnish and serve
Water, red chili, salt, garlic, sugar, miso paste (soybeans, rice, salt), ginger, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), natural vinegar, sesame paste, shrimp paste (shrimp, salt), sesame oil, yeast extract, acidity regulator E330, kimchi flavor, coloring agent 160c.
Also known as: würzpaste für koreanische kimchi suppe, Koreaanse Kimchi Soep kruiden pasta
Country of origin: Thailand
Brand: Asian Home Gourmet
Content: 50 gr ( 1.75 Oz)